Remember to click G+1 if you like a post... It will make me happy :-)

24 April 2011

A Taste of Devonport

Well, it had to happen eventually... the countdown begins to going home. One week to go until we depart. This is the last day in Auckland before heading down to Lake Taupo and by all accounts some pretty miserable weather! Oh dear! I've run out of books and we won't have access to the internet... I guess there's going to be a lot of time spent in the pool.

Can't complain... so far it's been great! But before I lock up and slip the key under the mat... Some random photos from Devonport...

Mount Victoria
North Shore City


Banana, Banana!
You know the song...


What's under the sand?
Lava!


By all accounts, this house
is actually made of chocolate


Hibiscus Flower
"The Hibiscus Coast"


Wooden Villa
The sign at the front offers Ukulele Lessons
I couldn't think of a better place to learn!
Shame I left mine at home...


Rocky beach overlooked by
the Devonport Yacht Club


The Devonport Yacht Club


"Welcome to Devonport
...where time is always well spent!"
Couldn't agree more...
Unfortunately, for me it is no longer Haere Mai
but a fond Haere Ra Devonport!


Red Sky Tower at night,
tourists' delight

No comments:

Post a Comment