Remember to click G+1 if you like a post... It will make me happy :-)

22 July 2011

The Living Dead (2008)

You may have noticed that I haven't posted any book reviews for a while. Well it's all down to the current book that I've not been reading.


I'm sorry. I don't usually do this, but I'm giving up on The Living Dead.

The Living Dead is an anthology of short stories about zombies compiled by John Joseph Adams... whoever he is. It's around 500 pages long and approximately the same weight as a severed head. I've been carrying it around with me for months now. And when I've not been carrying it around with me, it's been sat on my bedside table gathering dust. I just can't be arsed with it.

So what's wrong?

Well, I don't know many of the authors. But to be honest, that's never been a problem for me in the past. The half-a-book that I've managed to wade through seems to be fairly well written. The stories are okay. I'm just bored of it. So, I'm going to move on.

Will I come back to it?

I doubt it.

No fun...

My babe...

No fun...

On the Triple-B I'm going to struggle to come up with 1 reason why you would want to get your hands on this book. It should really be Burn, Borrow or Buy. I just want to burn it!



No comments:

Post a Comment