Remember to click G+1 if you like a post... It will make me happy :-)

20 November 2011

Lego Tokyo Zombie

Today, with the help of my kids, I recreated some of the magic of Tokyo Zombie using the medium of Lego.

Afro and Hage

Afro gets the upper hand in Grappling practice

I spoke too soon... Hage is on top!

Oh No! Afro and Hage are attacked!

Let's get out of here... They're probably zombies

Yoko is seen looting a Supermarket

Oh dear! Zombies are after Yoko!

Hage rescues Yoko, but gets bitten in the process

And then there were three...

Sometime later...

Come Back! Don't leave me!





4 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love it! I really need to get involved in some lego action again! I didn't know you could get afros and the such now a days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep... good fun was had by all! They've even got wrestler's masks these days, so we could try doing the second half of the film! Hooray for Lego!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant! I've put a link to it in my review of Tokyo Zombie at: http://obscurendure.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/review-tokyo-zombie-2005-dir-sakichi.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words evl keith. I dig the review of Tokyo Zombie (and the other films I glanced at too). I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete