Remember to click G+1 if you like a post... It will make me happy :-)

15 December 2011

Sheet Music - "Christmas"

It's getting all Christmassy in chez Uke.  We had our first sprinkling of snow last night. The decorations are up and the kids are counting down the hours to presents. I keep checking under the tree for ukulele-shaped packages. Nothing yet! :-)

Time for my monthly dip into 'the crate'. This time the sheet music covers have a seasonal theme. See how many of these you know the words to...

Silent Night

Snow Coach
Trevor H Stanford

Ding Dong Rock A Billy Weddin'
Anna Shaw & Florence Karlen

Do You Hear What I Hear
Noel Regney & Gloria Shayne

If Every Day Could Be Christmas Day
Tommie Connor

I Saw Mommoy Kissing Santa Claus
Tommie Connor

Little Donkey
Eric Boswell

Mary's Boy Child
Jester Hairston

Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
Johnny Marks

No comments:

Post a Comment