Remember to click G+1 if you like a post... It will make me happy :-)

30 January 2012

FEED (2010)

I'll keep this brief. I don't usually do this to you but I'm sorry to say that I'm giving up on another book. View this post as a warning...


The book in question is FEED by Mira Grant.

I don't know if I'm just being a miserable git, but I couldn't get into it. I've been trying to read it for about 2 months now only to get 275 pages into 574. I wanted to give up after the first couple of chapters, but I persevered in the hope that it might improve. It hasn't... I can't bear it any more!

Here's what I know...

It's 2039 and the zombie apocalypse happened ages ago. FEED follows the trials and tribulations of 3 bloggers as they get to report on the Presidential campaign. It's Buffy meets the West Wing.

And that's all I know... and care to know.

Sorry.

On the Triple-B I'll award 1 prize to anyone who can tell me why Mira felt the need to include zombies in this story. No... scrub that... I don't actually care...

Bah... humbug!






No comments:

Post a Comment