Remember to click G+1 if you like a post... It will make me happy :-)

20 April 2012

Shankti Oviedo Ukulele Designs

I've met some wonderfully talented people on Google+. One that I am proud to call a brother is Shankti Oviedo. His passion for Art is a real inspiration to me. Like myself, he's open to pretty much anything and everything. I feel a kindred spirit. And if that wasn't enough, I rate him as a very talented artist in his own right!

Buenos Aires Designer Ukulele

I've wanted to pay homage to Shankti for a while now and it seems only fitting that I come up with some Shankti custom uke designs. These designs are a mashup of Shankti's work - he's done all the hard work! The mistakes are all mine. Head over to Shankti's blog if you like what you see here and drop him a comment to let him know. Thanks Shankti-man!

Tribal Designer Ukulele


Flower Power Designer Ukulele

Elsewhere Designer Ukulele


Love from Shankti Designer Ukulele


Tapizado de Cuero Designer Ukulele


Todo El Mundo Film Designer Ukulele


No comments:

Post a Comment