Remember to click G+1 if you like a post... It will make me happy :-)

7 June 2012

Bruce "Jubi" Lee

Here's my celebration of the Jubilee... in the only way I know how...

Would you look at that!

You have offended my family and you have offended the Shaolin Temple. 

Your style is unorthodox... but effective.

Man, you come right out of a comic book. 

Enter the Dragon Custom Ukulele Design

Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.

It's the dough Roper, or we gotta break something.

Mr Han, suddenly I wish to leave your island.

God Save the Queen

Ooo-bilee!

What's your style?

I look forward to a tournament of truly epic proportions
Update 4-Aug: I just had to do one more... from the Olympic 2012 Opening Ceremonies...


In celebration of the closing ceremony of the Olympic Games...

5 comments:

  1. That guy with the Queen looks just like you King.-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it coming King.
    I love these pics.

    “I think people who can truly live a life in music are telling the world, "You can have my love, you can have my smiles. Forget the bad parts, you don't need them. Just take the music, the goodness, because it's the very best, and it's the part I give”

    George Harrison
    (former Beatle,now retired)

    For all you sync heads and music lovers out there,just a reminder that
    "It's Not Night: It's Space"
    need just under $1000 in 5 days to get their first album recorded. So go here to throw your spare change at them -

    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/innis/its-not-night-its-space-and-their-first-lp

    Let's launch these guys onto vinyl.
    Uke can do it!

    Unfortunately they don't play ukes :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm now a backer! I will be moving nearer to New York shortly so that they can play at my new home!

    I'm enjoying the pics too Daz... but I've got to tear myself away from them and get back to the uke build!

    Are you aware of the huge Harrison/Uke sync you referenced here? If not... you've got some research to do my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re:
    " Are you aware of the huge Harrison/Uke sync you referenced here? "

    No.Looks like I've got some research to do.
    I actually came across the quote from another blog I visit often;

    http://dedroidify.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/george-harrison-quotes.html

    I'm a backer too.They are about $350 short at the moment with about 66 hours left to go.Thanks for the support KU.

    ReplyDelete