Remember to click G+1 if you like a post... It will make me happy :-)

7 June 2012

Harry Potter Studio Tour 2012

On Monday I was 'Pottered'. For those who don't know... 'Pottered' is the same as fleeced, only your money is taken off you in the name of Harry Potter. It was all done in a good cause; My wife and kids are complete Potterphiles.

King Uke at Warner Brothers

We took a trip down to the Warner Brothers Studio Tour in London. I had been hoping for some Bruce Lee, but no, it was all about the boy they call Potter. I even turned up in my new Bruce Lee-style jacket that I bought especially for the trip. Oh well.

Here are some photos from the tour. I had to filter out about 6000 others due to lack of evilness. Enjoy!

Aragog the giant spider
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour, London 2012

Aragog
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour, London 2012

Concept art by Paul Catling
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour, London 2012

Concept art by Rob Bliss
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour,
London 2012 

Deatheater Costume
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour,
London 2012 

Death at Tom Riddle's Grave
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour, London 2012

Deatheater Mask
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour,
London 2012 

Elf Suit of Armour
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour, London 2012

Corridor from the Leaky Cauldren
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour, London 2012 

Hogwarts Scale Model
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour, London 2012 

Freaky Mermaid
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour,
London 2012 

Octomonster
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour,
London 2012 

Magazine
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour, London 2012

I served time in Azkaban
Approach with extreme caution
Do not attempt to use magic
against this person
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour,
London 2012 

Slytherin Coat of Arms
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour, London 2012

Drinks at the Yule Ball
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour, London 2012 

Statues
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour, London 2012

2 comments:

  1. King Uke ???
    I thought that was Bruce Lee !?!
    Come on now...tell me you photo shopped his head on to your body at least?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - but don't you go telling everyone this... Yep that's my body with Bruce's head.

    ReplyDelete