Remember to click G+1 if you like a post... It will make me happy :-)

29 July 2012

A Taste of Everthorpe

I went for a stroll through Everthorpe and environs this morning. Here are a few snaps I took on my phone. I hope you like nature-type shots. If not, don't worry, I've sneaked in a few of my trademark abstract efforts too.

Everthorpe Sign - What are they doing to the poor man?

Blowy Thing

North Cave Church

Corn

Peeling Paint

Poppies

Purple things

Honey Bee on the Sticky Bobs

Thistle Blur

4 comments:

  1. Re:
    "Everthorpe Sign - What are they doing to the poor man?"

    I think that they are trying to stop that guy from blowing the blowy thing in the photo below.-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everthorpe is home to a prison, so maybe there's more to this than meets the eye? Either that, or they're celebrating the age old practice of capturing lone ramblers and murdering them. :-O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you Lisa. They're just snaps on my phone - I'm no photographer! Glad you liked them and thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete