Remember to click G+1 if you like a post... It will make me happy :-)

7 July 2012

The Goldman Omnibus (2012)


I stumbled across some old pictures and just felt I had to share them with you. My son J-Uke has decided that he wants to be a comic artist when he grows up. At the beginning of this year he got an idea into his head that he just couldn't put down. He invented this character called Goldman. From that point onwards it seemed that every piece of paper I turned over had Goldman on it. Little by little the Goldman world was unfolding before me and it was quite wonderful! Who can forget Stinky or the Graple huck 6000... or the Dark Wave! I love the colours. I love the ideas. I love Goldman. I love J-Uke!

Sadly, I think the days of Goldman have now gone... The Goldman era is over! Here's everything I've accumulated collected in one place. You might call it the Goldman Omnibus!

The Goldman Files - Cover
(c) J-Uke 2012

The Goldman Files - Page 2
(c) J-Uke 2012

The Goldman File - Page 3
(c) J-Uke 2012

The Goldman Files - Page 4
(c) J-Uke 2012

The Goldman Files - Page 5
(c) J-Uke 2012

The Goldman Files - Page 6
(c) J-Uke 2012

The Goldman Files - Page 7
(c) J-Uke 2012

"If you see Goldman - Do Not Scream!"

"I did this aspeshely for you so I hope you enjoid looking at it"

"Graple huck 6000"

Goldman's Lair

A mashup I did of J-Uke's Goldman art for him

"This is a comic that you never seen before"

"Top Ten Vilans"

"Goldman - Wanted"

Here's a mashup I did for J-Uke of Goldman's ship the Dark Wave!


2 comments:

  1. Re:
    " Sadly, I think the days of Goldman have now gone..."

    I think there is room for a sequel here...how about
    " The Man With The Goldman Gun" ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Daz. I had a mind to think up some more Goldman related bond titles, but I can't do it! My mind is failing me!

    Perhaps this will do instead? The Man with the Golden Runs... http://www.unfinishedman.com/golden-pill-makes-your-poop-glitter/

    ReplyDelete