Remember to click G+1 if you like a post... It will make me happy :-)

5 August 2012

A Taste of the back garden

I got some nice comments following last weekend's photo shoot. Thanks for those. Inspired by this, I thought I'd take a few more, only I was scuppered somewhat in as much as I haven't been able to make it out of my back garden this weekend, save one quick trip to the pool with my kids. Still, I did try to get some photos together for you. There are more of the nature-type shots and a couple of my favoured abstract ones too. All these snaps were taken on my phone...

Flowers

Cloth

Honeysuckle

Jaws - How cool! This was actually snapped at the pool!

Blurry Flowers

Paint

Oh dear... more rain on the way...

2 comments:

  1. What does the paint taste like?-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dust. I leave it this way as a reminder to myself that the garage needs painting.

    ReplyDelete