Remember to click G+1 if you like a post... It will make me happy :-)

18 August 2012

A Taste of Bristol

I promised you some pictures of my week away. Here are some taken en route at and near to Bristol.

The weather's not been that good and they're telling me that it's going to get worse!

Follow the yellow-brick road...

"You got in the way Dad!"

All the dudes are wearing one...

One for Bill

One man's hole is another man's... hole

Flower Power

Hong Kong Phooey!

No Parking!

Rails

Street Life

The Observatory

I Woz Ere!

2 comments:

  1. Does it say IKEA on that wall in the last photo?
    Trust those Swedish advertisers to get around with their clever marketing ploys.-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I think it does! How can this be? Unless that wall is actually pine...

    ReplyDelete