Remember to click G+1 if you like a post... It will make me happy :-)

20 August 2012

A Taste of Bude

More holiday snaps for you! This time from the sunny little hamlet of Bude. My instructions were clear... J-Uke wanted crazy golf and then E-Uke wanted to head for the beach. Mission accomplished!

J-Uke contemplates a hole

J-Uke won with a hole in one.
I much prefer bowling...

J-Uke heads for the Sunshine Coast...

E-Uke's beautiful design

Old School Sand Castle

Alien face in the sand

Snakes at the Crazy Golf

Bude Beach

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Even when the weather is bad, bude has plenty to offer.
    Tammy
    @T&M Arts and Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tammy. Yes, we had a great day out in Bude and in fact all of the places we visited in and around Launceston. I'd never been before and I'd love to return. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete