Remember to click G+1 if you like a post... It will make me happy :-)

9 September 2012

Brown Sugar

When I built my Kingcaster Electric Ukulele I promised you some songs to help you to get a feel for what it must be like to hold sheet lightening.

After my cheeky sneak peak, the first song I unveiled was a rocky version of the Smiths' classic Bigmouth Strikes Again. Hot on the heels of that burst of energy I have a slower, chuggier number made popular by the Rolling Stones.




Update 18-Sep-12: To complete the scrapbook... here is the tab for what I think I was playing in the song above. You're going to have to be a bit creative with the strumming and fill in some of the gaps, but if I've done my homework right... you should have enough of a hint here to strut like Mick Jagger! And no... I didn't spend much time at all writing this out ;-)


2 comments:

  1. Listening to "Brown Sugar" brought a lump or two into my throat .-)
    Rock on,King.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My singing has been known to make grown men cry. Cheers! ;-)

    ReplyDelete