Remember to click G+1 if you like a post... It will make me happy :-)

5 January 2013

Zombie A-Rockalypse!

Today's post is inspired by a link Daz from Briz posted on the bottom of the Maccaferri Islander ukulele photos. The link was for a Kickstarter project called "Pet Zombie Rock - Welcome to the Zombie A-Rockalypse!"

Sponsor "Pet Zombie Rock" and you too could own a... pet zombie rock.

If I've got this right, a group from Kansas are raising money to paint rocks as zombies. It all seems a little bit mad to me, but that's exactly the sort of thing that you know I like! Ha ha.

I showed the kids the page and we decided we couldn't let this opportunity slip without giving it a go ourselves. Below are our own attempts at rock-zombies. It's not as easy as you might think. We didn't quite have all the things we needed to do this justice... but that's never stopped us before! :-D

Also, be sure to check out the Pet Zombie Rock video on the project website.

"Yellow-tooth"

"Rocky"

"Clownface"

"Cheeser"

"Bloody blue"

"Totem"

"Big-nosed Bruiser"

4 comments:

  1. O..oh!
    I can see a rock fight developing over these higher quality rocks and the Kickstarter groups rocks.

    Ah,rock fights.
    Kind of takes me back to my childhood memories .-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope there isn't any rock fighting Daz! Though... I'd back my kids every time ;-) Thanks for sharing that link with us... we had some fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you think that "Bloody blue", my son's rock, has a passing resemblance to your goldfish mascot? I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was a blue alien eating a goldfish actually .-)

    ReplyDelete