Remember to click G+1 if you like a post... It will make me happy :-)

6 April 2014

The Wild Rover

I'm pleased to announce that it's time for another installment of my comic saga. Hooray!

You might remember that I took a little departure with chapter 1 when I went all Samurai on you. Chapter 2 left us with quite a few loose ends. Chapter 3 returns us to familiar ground. Fasten your seatbelts my friends... this is going to get messy...

Let me introduce you to the Wild Rover...
















Surely it can't end here!


2 comments:

  1. The artwork is really different from other stuff I've seen in comics and allows your imagination to fill in the rest of the details. I like art that makes the viewer work too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the comment Evl! This chapter did turn out very minimal with a couple of subtle differences over what came before. I'm really pleased with certain bits of it. Hopefully leaving loads of little holes for you to imagine about.... That was always the aim!

    ReplyDelete