Remember to click G+1 if you like a post... It will make me happy :-)

16 July 2016

"Locus Solus" is published

Earlier this week I secretly published my latest comic "Locus Solus". This one really has been a labour of love. Let me explain...

Locus Solus... a study of despair


Locus Solus completes the eighth chapter in the Bad Moon saga. I can't believe that I've made it this far!

A lot's happened since the Brothers set out in search of adventure.

As with other comics I've taken the liberty of jumping about the Bad Moon timeline. As you open the cover to Book 8 you will find yourself plonked somewhere after "Damned" left off. Our hero has found himself alone... the last man on earth. Brilliant! Long live the Apocalypse! I love this sort of shit. Ha ha.

Oh yes, and Locus Solus is free to download, just like all the rest. At the time of writing, you can get it on Lulu. It should be available everywhere else in about a month or so based on past experience.


The artwork in Locus Solus is my most adventurous to date. I'm still in colour mode, but the palette is simple, driven by the mood of the message I'm trying to convey at the time.

Don't be fooled by this picture... Locus Solus has probably the highest word-count of any of my comics. I've gone word crazy! Who'd have thought that the last man on earth would have had so much on his troubled mind?


I can't remember which comic I serialised on this blog, publishing each chapter as I penned it. And I'm too lazy to search back and find out which it was. That was brave of me. I've become a bit secretive in my old age. Look at this fudged picture I shared as a teaser for Locus Solus.

Are you scared? Ha ha. You'll have to go read it to find out what it's all about. I dare you! ;-)


"Murder is a terrible business"

I just love these boots! Oh, and the hat! You'll find that I've slipped in lots of references to the characters and scenes we've come to love from earlier chapters. I've also had a lot of fun with the whole apocalypse theme. If you are a regular reader of this blog, then you'll know me well enough by now to realise that I have the apocalypse in my blood.

I've sneaked in references and tipped my hat to some of my inspirations. I wonder how many you'll spot hidden within the story? Knock yourself out. ;-)

Well, that's it. I do hope that you enjoy this latest installment. Please drop me review or rate it wherever you get it from. And before you ask... yes... I'll maybe create just one more comic... but I can guarantee right now that it won't be what you're expecting. That would be far too simple! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment